Up to £3,000 available in jackpot prizes. Funded players only. This is a shared game. Deposit can be withdrawn at any time. Further T&Cs below apply
Play our Monthly £3,000 game & end your month on a high!
End your month by joining our Monthly £3,000 game & winning some extra cash, bingo style! This exciting game plays on the last Friday of every month and tickets are cheap as chips at just 10p each!
Get yours now to be in with a chance at one of these fab jackpot prizes:
Game Plays: 9pm on the last Friday of every month
Game Type: 90 Ball
Where: In the ‘Specials’ tab
Jackpot Prizes: FH: £1,000/ 1L: £700/ 2L: £500/ ITG: £500/ 2TG: £300
Ticket Price: 10p
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The game is only available to funded players.
- Players can buy a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 96 cards to each game.
- Game information: Game plays at 9pm on the last Friday of every month. Game type: 90 Ball. Ticket price is 10p. £3,000 Jackpot prizes, will be split as follows: FH: £1,000/ 1L: £700/ 2L: £500/ ITG: £500/ 2TG: £300
- If there’s more than one winner, the jackpot will be shared.
- This is a shared game. The ‘shared game basis’ enables the Company to bring together users of the Games and other players who use other games operated or owned by the Company.
- The jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds into winner’s accounts immediately after winning a game.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of the bingo bonus (for example, if you got a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £10).
- Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal terms apply. For further info see our Withdrawal Policy.
- Bingo Street full bonus policy applies.
- Bingo Street full terms and conditions apply.
- Updated: December 2017