Up to £1,500 available in jackpot prizes. Jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds. Prizes will be shared if more than one winner. Full T&Cs apply. Further T&Cs below apply
Win yourself some cash every month in the Payday £1,500!
End the month by winning yourself some extra cash, bingo style! Exciting, new game the Bingo Payday £1,500 will play on the last Friday of every month and tickets are cheap as chips at just 5p each!
Get yours now, so that you’re in with a chance at one of these fab jackpot prizes:
BINGO PAYDAY £1,500
When: plays at 9pm on the last Friday of every month
Game Type: 90 Ball
Where: Bingo Joy
Jackpot Prizes: FH: £650/ 1L: £250/ 2L: £150/ ITG: £450
Ticket Price: 5p
Bingo Payday £1,500 T&Cs:
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The game is only available to funded players.
- Players can buy a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 96 cards to each game.
- Bingo Payday information: Game plays at 9pm on the last Friday of every month. Game type: 90 Ball. Ticket price is 5p. £1,500 Jackpot prizes, will be split as follows: FH: £650/ 1L: £250/ 2L: £150/ ITG: £450.
- If there’s more than one winner, the jackpot will be shared.
- This is a shared game. The ‘shared game basis’ enables the Company to bring together users of the Games and other players who use other games operated or owned by the Company.
- The jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds into winner’s accounts immediately after winning a game.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of the bingo bonus (for example, if you got a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £10).
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £10. If your withdrawal request is for less than £10, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- In exceptional cases, Bingo Street may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Bingo Street full bonus policy applies.
- Bingo Street full terms and conditions apply.
- Updated: August 2017
For more bingo click here