Funded players only. Jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds. £1,000 Jackpot game at 7pm- 11pm. Tickets cost 5p. This is a shared game. Prizes will be shared if more than one winner. Further T&Cs below apply
Pile up the jackpot wins every evening!
Cup or cone? Chill out every evening in our special Sweet Stack Up Room. It’s a wager game, so the more players who join, the higher the jackpot will climb. And we’re expecting a huge crowd!
Now with a special fixed £1,000 Jackpot game @7pm!
Where: Sweet Stack Up Room
When: Every day from 7pm – 12pm (the following day)
Ticket Price: 5p
Only available in our app.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for…BINGO!
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is ongoing, currently without an end date. We will provide reasonable notice of when it will come to an end.
- The game is only available to funded players.
- Players can buy a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 96 cards to each game.
- Sweet Stack Up information: Game plays daily at 7pm – 12pm (the following day). Game type: 90 Ball Wagering. Tickets cost 5p.
- The first game of the day will be fixed with £1,000 JP. The JP will be divided accordingly: FH 50% between winning cards/ 2L – 30% between winning cards/1L – 20% between winning cards.
- If there’s more than one winner, the jackpot will be shared.
- This is a shared game. The ‘shared game basis’ enables the Company to bring together users of the Games and other players who use other games operated or owned by the Company.
- The jackpot prizes will be credited in real money funds into winner’s accounts immediately after winning a game.
- If you request a withdrawal from your real money bankroll before fulfilling the following wagering requirements you will lose all bingo bonus funds: you must wager 2x the total amount of the bingo bonus (for example, if you got a £5 bingo bonus, you must wager £10).
- Withdrawing funds: The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to a minimum of £10. If your withdrawal request is for less than £10, the amount you have requested to withdraw will be returned to your Bankroll. You can find more details about our withdrawal limits in our Withdrawal Policy.
- In exceptional cases, Bingo Street may conclude promotions, bonuses or special offers before the end of advertised period or may prolong the period of a promotion, bonus or special offer for example due to security or bonus abuse issues.
- Bingo Street’s full bonus policy applies.
- Bingo Street’s full terms & conditions apply.
- Updated: August 2017